How can I display a 2D binary matrix as a black & white plot?

 I have a 2D binary matrix that I want to display as a black and white plot. For example, let's say I have a 4-by-4 matrix as follows: 

 
1 1 0 1
0 0 1 0
1 1 0 1
1 0 0 0

How can this be plotted as a black and white matrix? Some of my input binary matrices are of size 100-by-9, so I would ideally need a solution that generalizes to different sized matrices. 

NOTE:-


Matlabsolutions.com provide latest MatLab Homework Help,MatLab Assignment Help , Finance Assignment Help for students, engineers and researchers in Multiple Branches like ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil with 100% output.Matlab Code for B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech, Ph.D. Scholars with 100% privacy guaranteed. Get MATLAB projects with source code for your learning and research.

mat = [1 1 0 1; 0 0 1 0; 1 1 0 1; 1 0 0 0];  % Your sample matrix
[r, c] = size(mat);                          % Get the matrix size   
SEE COMPLETE ANSWER CLICK THE LINK 
https://matlabhelpers.com/questions/how-can-i-display-a-2d-binary-matrix-as-a-black-white-plot-.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Perform LU Decomposition with Partial Pivoting in Matlab

How to calculate "Average Precision and Ranking" for CBIR system?

How to remove non-barcode region in an image? - MATLAB?